We offer our product on a lease/hire basis to schools. Having signed an agreement with a school, we will go on to provide the following services, as well:
- School assessment.
- Science and Math Teacher training.
- Software delivery and installation.
- Follow-up Training of the teachers ??? inside the school / in class.
- Digital Science/Virtual lab coordinator training.
- Student training (a representative from each class).
- Regular follow-up school visits.
- Monitoring and evaluation of use of software ??? including calculation of changes in grades.
- Termly Progress in Schools Meetings with Head Teacher, DoS, Science Teachers, Super Teachers ??? and Lab Attendants.
- Regular Super teacher Brush Up training.
- Software and hardware maintenance & repair.
- Give advice on procurement of additional hardware for the schools.
- Upgrading of the software (new and improved versions).
- One CSTS staff member allocated to follow your school to give you personal service (as per the above).
* These services are provided for Digital Science and Virtual Lab, but not for the School Monitoring & Evaluation System (SMES)