In the first week of the month of October, every year, Uganda Manufacturers??? Association (UMA) holds a trade show at its show grounds, on Jinja Road located between Shoprite Shopping Mall and Nakawa Market.
Gates open to the public and for nine days, manufacturers and traders from Uganda, East Africa and overseas business people, display and sell their products to the public, between approximately 9 am till well after dark.
Cyber School Technology Solutions will be participating in the 2018 Expo, where we will be exhibiting our flagship Digital Science & Virtual Lab software (biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics ??? for O level students and teachers) DS-VL and our new products!
- CADD (Computer Aided Design & Draft) – advanced learning and crafting software for architects, engineers, surveyors, fashion designers and other designers.
- Revision DVDs ??? our Digital Science-Virtual Lab software packaged as questions & answers (with animations), most useful for revision and exam preparations. These go for shs.28,000/= per copy.
- Report Bee ??? A highly informative school reporting system that enables teachers, head teachers, parents and of course, students to follow academic progress and challenges at individual, class, subject and school level, at the tap of a computer key.
Find us on the lane near the rear gate (the gate nearest to Nakawa market), two blocks away from the Coca Cola stand. We will be glad to receive and serve you!
- Recent / Upcoming Events and Activities
- Dreaming to the End ??? Appraising the INOW/CSTS Partnership in Pabo & Awach